Painting is the primary choice when it comes to upgrading the look of your office space. None of your clients or customers likes to be greeted with faded, peeling and damaged paint everywhere they look. When you think of updating your office space, a fresh coat of paint can make all the difference. Hiring the right commercial painters ensures that you get the best for your money spent and gives your office space a new life.
Tips to Ensure that You Get the Best Quality Service
Commercial or strata painting in Sydney is different from regular residential painting, and if you are looking to revamp your commercial space, you must choose the right commercial painter in Sydney. There are various features of a commercial painting that are difficult to manage. Those factors include logistical planning, planning and communication, OH&S guidelines, business opening hours, budget and timeline, scaffolding, keeping minimal disruption, and more. Here we’ve listed a few tips to choose the best painters for your commercial, industrial, or strata painting project.
- Do your homework.
- Ask referrals from your friends and family.
- Obtain at least three quotes from the painters to before deciding one.
- Check reviews online.
- Ask for their past work or project.
- Find out their years of experience in commercial painting.
- Check their license and certificates.
How to Choose the Best Paint for Your Commercial Space?
Remember the cliché, ‘First impressions count?’ It’s not far from the truth. So, while deciding the paint colour for your commercial project, you must think about the kind of impression you want to create on the minds of your clients or customers. Our commercial painting contractors in Sydney help you choose the right paint colour for your commercial building.
- The new colour scheme you choose for your commercial building must work well for your employees and help them boost their work performance.
- Stick to neutral colours if you would like to paint your short-term tenanted office space.
- While choosing a paint colour, make sure that it reflects the goal of your business.
- Incorporate your brand’s colour scheme but make sure that you are using the right shade.
Our painters consider colour psychology to help you choose the right paint colour for your commercial or strata painting in Sydney to improve productivity in the workplace.