Warehouse safety is of utmost importance, but keeping the facilities safe is a great challenge for managers. Two of the top warehouse accidents recorded were caused by moving equipment hitting workers and slip-and-fall. Well, these situations can be avoided using commercial paint. Yes, you heard it right! Now, imagine a road without lane markings. It could result in chaos, right? The same goes for warehouse safety. Using commercial painting Sydney, the correct way ensures it creates safer pathways while improving the traction on floors. Your commercial painters Sydney help you draw floor lines throughout the facility and provide colour-coded safety instructions. Here are a few things to consider while using paint to improve your warehouse safety.
- The floor lines must be clearly visible and define the area. Your commercial painters Sydney can draw them in dots, stripes, rectangles, a continuous line, and more.
- The width of the markings must be between two to six inches.
- Use semi-permanent or permanent paint depending on the volume of traffic you receive.
- Use yellow lines to indicate paths of heavy traffic and red for serious hazards and warnings.
- With the help of commercial painting contractors Sydney, you can create your own colour-coded system that works the best for your facility.
- You can use some specialty paint coatings to improve the traction and strength on floors, and it offers protection against falls.
- Get tips from your contractors for proper maintenance, care, and cleaning to extend the longevity of the paint.
At Colour Life Painting, we will do commercial painting around your schedule to reduce downtime.