It would rather be easy to choose the paint colour for home rather than to pick one for your office. Yes, when painting your home, you would probably have a general idea of the colours that you like and the ones that depict your style statement. But when it comes to office, you need to choose a proper colour scheme, because it must not only brighten up the room, but also must boost the productivity of the staff. Here are some colour suggestions for your office productivity from the commercial painting contractors Sydney –
- Off-White – This soft off-white colour suits any business, especially the ones with clinical appearance. While it is easy to decorate and design due to its clean presence. The commercial painters say that this is a nice colour to consider if you’re looking to add bright and intense accent colour.
- Light Blue – If you are considering turning your workspace into a productivity machine, then it is important to paint the walls in light blue. But don’t overdo with the colour.
- Red – This colour creates a feeling of urgency. Hence this is best for jobs that involve physical strains, as it will stimulate their energy levels.
- Yellow – An emotional colour that is most sought after for commercial painting projects, as it instils optimism, creativity, friendliness and confidence. If you are looking to bring positivity and creativity in your office, Yellow is your go-to colour.
- Green – Most people consider green as the colour of money. Green is all about bringing reassurance and balance to your work. If your business falls under the financial sector, green colour works well for your office.
Hopefully, these colour choices will get the right look and handsome energy into your workspace.